With 25 years of leadership in veterinary home dental care, C.E.T. products are the most tenured veterinary brands in the market today. In addition to pioneering the home dental care market, Virbac has made numerous strategic decisions throughout the years to increase dental education and deliver relevant products to the veterinary community. That’s why the C.E.T. product line is the #1 recommended dental brand by veterinary professionals.
C.E.T. Toothpaste is specially formulated to be safe, effective, and appealing to your dog or cat. Contains the C.E.T. Dual Enzyme system to inhibit the formation of plaque. Formulated specially for pets, they contain no foaming agents and are meant to be swallowed. Flavors are well accepted by pets and make brushing easy.
- Enzymatic toothpaste specifically formulated for dogs and cats.
- Specially developed to be safe, effective, and appealing to your dog or cat.
- Contains the C.E.T. Dual Enzyme system to inhibit the formation of plaque.
- Doesn’t include any foaming agents which means this toothpaste is meant to be swallowed.
- Since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at controlled room temperature. See carton flap for lot # and expiration date.
Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Sorbitol, Purified Water, Dicalcium Phosphate Anhydrous, Hydrated Silica, Glycerine, Poultry Digest, Dextrose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Thiocyanate.
Use a soft-bristled toothbrush such as the C.E.T. Dual-Ended Toothbrush. Apply daily or as directed by your veterinarian. Your veterinarian may give you specific directions; follow this professional advice closely.