Shipping costs are determined by the total weight of the order and by the shipping method selected. Your total shipping charges will be displayed on the Checkout page, prior to submitting your order.
Estimated shipping charges will be displayed in your Shopping Cart after you have signed in to your registered online account. Final shipping charges will be displayed during Checkout, once a shipping address has been entered and a shipping method has been selected. For all other customers, the Shipping cost will be displayed in Checkout once the Shipping Address is entered and the Shipping Method selected. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands or P.O. Boxes will result in a surcharge. This is based on your default shipping address.
Continental United States
Continental United States - P.O. Boxes, Alaska/Hawaii
- USPS Priority Mail (3 - 6 business days)
APO/FPO, U.S. Territories*
*Use your USPS shipment tracking number to confirm the delivery date of your package by visiting the USPS web site. Please note that USPS does not track the progress of your shipment, just delivery confirmation. Sorry, we do not ship to addresses within the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Returning Over-the-Counter (OTC) Items:
Unopened and unrefrigerated* OTC products in their original packaging are easily returned within 30 days of purchase.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and directions.
All return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer, with the exception of damaged deliveries or errors**.
Refund transactions will be processed within 10 days of our receipt of your return shipment to the credit card used during checkout.
All returns are subject to a 10% disposal fee.
*Refrigerated products are not eligible for returns/refunds.
Refund amounts are based on the product price paid after discounts and before shipping charges.
Return the item(s) in protective shipment packaging. Products damaged during return shipping will not be refunded.
Using a trackable, insured service to return your item(s) is highly recommended. Pasadena Pet Store is not responsible for lost packages during return shipping.
We also honor all manufacturer guarantees and offers, refunds, or exchanges within 17 days of purchase.
Exchanges for Damaged Deliveries:
If any item (OTC or Rx) has arrived damaged or in error, please contact Pasadena Pet Store as soon as possible for a prompt exchange.
Our damaged policy does not include products compromised by preventable temperature exposure. Please consider your delivery address and your environment when placing orders.
Prescription (Rx) Items:
Pharmacies are unable to guarantee the integrity of any prescription product, as defined by governing pharmacy laws, once the product has left the pharmacy's premises. Therefore, Pasadena Pet Store is unable to process refunds on prescription products for any reason.
Thank you for understanding and helping us maintain the health and safety of all pets.
All returned prescription items will be destroyed according to local pharmacy policy. No refunds will be made.
Return & Refund Policy:
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
- Please contact us directly by visiting Contact Us Page
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item from us.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.