What is Entyce?
Entyce is a flavored oral solution that is used to stimulate appetite in dogs. It is a tasty appetite stimulant that can help treat both chronic and acute conditions in dogs that cause a decrease in appetite. Entyce 30 mg/ml oral solution is available as 10 ml, 15 ml, and 30 ml bottles that come with a convenient dosing syringe for quicker and more accurate administration. Entyce requires a prescription from your veterinarian.
- Stimulates appetite in dogs
- Helps with chronic and acute conditions that cause a lack of appetite
- Comes with dosing syringe
- Easy to administer
How does Entyce work?
Entyce contains capromorelin, which mimics the hunger hormone (ghrelin) in the brain that generates the feeling of hunger.
For use in dogs only. Use with caution in dogs with hepatic dysfunction and renal insufficiency. The safe use of Entyce hasn't been evaluated in pregnant, breeding, or lactating dogs. Avoid giving to dogs with hypersensitivity to capromorelin.
Capromorelin oral solution
What is the most important thing I should know about Entyce?
Entyce requires a prescription from your veterinarian. It is indicated for appetite stimulation in dogs. Entyce is a flavored oral solution that contains capromorelin.
What should I discuss with my veterinarian before giving Entyce to my pet?
Talk to your veterinarian about your pet's change or lack of appetite. Tell your veterinarian if your pet is pregnant, breeding, or lactating. Also, let them know if your pet has hepatic dysfunction or renal insufficiency. If your pet has any other medical problems or allergies, let your veterinarian know before giving your pet Entyce.
How should Entyce be given to my pet?
Administer Entyce directly into the mouth using the provided dosing syringe. Administer one dose of 1.4 mg/lb body weight once daily.
What are the potential side effects of Entyce?
Side effects of Entyce can include diarrhea, vomiting, polydipsia (excessive thirst), and hypersalivation.
What happens if I miss giving my pet a dose of Entyce?
If you miss a dose, give the next dose of Entyce as soon as you remember. If it is close to the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume a regular dosing schedule.
What happens if I overdose my pet on Entyce?
If an overdose is suspected, immediately contact your veterinarian.
What other drugs will affect Entyce?
Before giving your dog other medications, contact your veterinarian.
How To Use
- Gently shake the bottle
- Withdraw the appropriate amount of solution using the provided dosing syringe.
- Administer directly into the mouth
- Rinse the syringe between doses
|Active Ingredient (per ml)||Amount|
How to Order Your Pet’s Prescription Medications from Pasadena Pet Store
- Log into your account on pasadenapetstore.com and create your account if you are ordering any prescription items. This way, You can track all your previous history of orders with us including your pet, veterinarian information.
- Please allow us to contact your veterinarian and give us, Pasadena Pet Store, to obtain a prescription on your behalf by faxing a form to your vet or call to send us the prescription. All your vet needs to do is fill out the form We will be providing and fax them back to us.
- During the checkout, you will be asked to provide information about your animal(s) and your veterinarian. Please have the following information ready if you’re able:
- Your animal's name, species, date of birth and gender
- Any allergies your animal may have to medications
- Current listing of any medications your animal may be taking
- Your veterinarian's name, fax number, and phone number
- By Fax: Your vet can fax the prescription from his or her office to (626) 568-1115. If you have already placed an order, please have your vet reference the order number on the document.
*Faxed prescriptions must come from your veterinarian’s office. Please do not send such fax yourself. *
- By Phone: Your vet can approve your prescription over the phone by speaking with a Pasadena Pet Store pharmacist at (626) 568-1115.
- By Mail: You can mail the original written prescription (no photocopies, please) to:
Pasadena Pet Store / Pasadena Pets Hospital
2850 East Foothill Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91780
Please Note: If you have the original written prescription (or notarized copy of the prescription) – you must mail it to the pharmacy. Please do not email your prescription (if you have the original). We cannot accept prescriptions via email. All prescriptions remain on file at Pasadena Pet Store and are valid for one year (unless a shorter date is specified by the prescriber) or until the total quantity has been dispensed, whichever occurs first.
Prescriptions can only be dispensed as written by your veterinarian. The prescription must be written for the specific medication and quantity you wish to order. Any changes will require a new prescription from your veterinarian.
- 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM PST M-F
- Please contact our pharmacy at (626) 568-1115 for any questions
- Any phone calls and/or emails left before 2:00 PM PST will be returned that business day - calls/emails left after 2:00 PM PST will be returned the next business day.
*In the event of an emergency - please contact your local veterinarian immediately.*
- You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase prescription medications from Pasadena Pet Store
- The availability of medications may vary by state.
- We cannot ship any prescription medications to destinations outside of the United States.
- When ordering prescription items, you must FIRST log in or create an account to complete your order.
- Prescriptions can only be dispensed as written by your veterinarian. The prescription must be written for the specific medication and quantity you wish to order. Any changes will require a new prescription from your veterinarian.
- Prescription products are generally shipped 24-72 hours after a valid prescription is received.
- Prescription items are NOT returnable – once they have shipped, we are unable to take them back.
- Prescriptions are filled for animal use only written by a doctor of veterinarian medicine licensed in the United States.
- No prescriptions will be filled for human use.
- When an order is placed, you may see a 'HOLD' on your bank card, however, we do not capture and collect funds until either the prescription is approved and processes or your over-the-counter products are shipped.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.