Enrofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic prescribed to help manage various diseases associated with certain types of bacteria. It works against both gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria, including those causing skin infections, as well as urinary and respiratory tract infections. Customers may receive this drug under the name Baytril.
Enrofloxacin is an oral antibiotic indicated in the treatment of bacterial infections of the urinary tract, prostate, liver, gastrointestinal tract, and other body systems.Possible Side Effects
In rare instances, use of this product has been associated with retinal toxicity. To avoid negative side effects, take exactly as directed by your veterinarian. Enrofloxacin is contraindicated in pets known to be allergic to quinolones (a type of antibiotic).
Drug & Food Interactions
Vitamins and supplements, probenecid or an oral cyclosporine may cause a negative reaction when taken with Enrofloxacin. Antacids, sucralfate, or iron, aluminum, calcium, or dairy product may decrease absorption.
Quinolone-class drugs should be used with caution in animals with known or suspected central nervous system (CNS) disorders. In such animals, quinolones have, in rare instances, been associated with CNS stimulation which may lead to convulsive seizures. The use of fluroquinolones in cats has been reported to adversely affect the retina. Such products should be used with caution in cats,
NOTE: For Generic Medications, picture displayed may not depict actual product. Generic medications may vary from one order to the next by size, color and shape depending on manufacturer. Customers may receive the same drug under the name Baytril.
Use as directed by your veterinarian. All tablet sizes are double scored for accurate dosing.
Store at controlled room temperatures between 68° - 77°F.
What is Enrofloxacin?
Enrofloxacin is an affordable generic antibiotic with a convenient once-a-day broad-spectrum fluoroquinolone tested and proven bioequivalent to Baytril Taste Tabs in dogs and cats.
What are the benefits of Enrofloxacin?
Helps treat bacterial infections in dogs and cats.
How does this medication work?
Enrofloxacin destroys the bacteria you commonly find in canine urinary tract cystitis, respiratory tract infections and dermal infections. Enrofloxacin penetrates into all canine and feline tissues and body fluids.
How to Order Your Pet’s Prescription Medications from Pasadena Pet Store
- Log into your account on pasadenapetstore.com and create your account if you are ordering any prescription items. This way, You can track all your previous history of orders with us including your pet, veterinarian information.
- Please allow us to contact your veterinarian and give us, Pasadena Pet Store, to obtain a prescription on your behalf by faxing a form to your vet or call to send us the prescription. All your vet needs to do is fill out the form We will be providing and fax them back to us.
- During the checkout, you will be asked to provide information about your animal(s) and your veterinarian. Please have the following information ready if you’re able:
- Your animal's name, species, date of birth and gender
- Any allergies your animal may have to medications
- Current listing of any medications your animal may be taking
- Your veterinarian's name, fax number, and phone number
- By Fax: Your vet can fax the prescription from his or her office to (626) 568-1115. If you have already placed an order, please have your vet reference the order number on the document.
*Faxed prescriptions must come from your veterinarian’s office. Please do not send such fax yourself. *
- By Phone: Your vet can approve your prescription over the phone by speaking with a Pasadena Pet Store pharmacist at (626) 568-1115.
- By Mail: You can mail the original written prescription (no photocopies, please) to:
Pasadena Pet Store / Pasadena Pets Hospital
2850 East Foothill Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91780
Please Note: If you have the original written prescription (or notarized copy of the prescription) – you must mail it to the pharmacy. Please do not email your prescription (if you have the original). We cannot accept prescriptions via email. All prescriptions remain on file at Pasadena Pet Store and are valid for one year (unless a shorter date is specified by the prescriber) or until the total quantity has been dispensed, whichever occurs first.
Prescriptions can only be dispensed as written by your veterinarian. The prescription must be written for the specific medication and quantity you wish to order. Any changes will require a new prescription from your veterinarian.
- 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM PST M-F
- Please contact our pharmacy at (626) 568-1115 for any questions
- Any phone calls and/or emails left before 2:00 PM PST will be returned that business day - calls/emails left after 2:00 PM PST will be returned the next business day.
*In the event of an emergency - please contact your local veterinarian immediately.*
- You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase prescription medications from Pasadena Pet Store
- The availability of medications may vary by state.
- We cannot ship any prescription medications to destinations outside of the United States.
- When ordering prescription items, you must FIRST log in or create an account to complete your order.
- Prescription products are generally shipped 24-72 hours after a valid prescription is received.
- Prescription items are NOT returnable – once they have shipped, we are unable to take them back.
- Prescriptions are filled for animal use only written by a doctor of veterinarian medicine licensed in the United States.
- No prescriptions will be filled for human use.
- When an order is placed, you may see a 'HOLD' on your bank card, however, we do not capture and collect funds until either the prescription is approved and processes or your over-the-counter products are shipped.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.