Enisyl-F Oral Paste contains L-Lysine to help manage the symptoms of feline herpes virus, including sneezing, watery eyes and nasal discharge. L-Lysine is an amino acid that has been shown to reduce the severity and duration of feline herpes virus infections.Key Benefits
- Convenient dial-a-dose syringe aids in precise dosing and easy administration
- Highly palatable oral paste that is easily accepted by most cats
- L-Lysine is an amino acid that has been shown to reduce the severity and duration of feline herpes virus infections
- Manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards
- Helps manage the symptoms of feline herpes virus, including sneezing, watery eyes and nasal discharge
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. WARNING: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a veterinarian immediately.
Purified Water, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Sorbitol, Fish Liver Oil, Xanthan Gum, Soya Oil, Tuna Flavor, Soya Lecithin, Silica Aerogel, Caramel Color, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
For cats 6 months and older, give 2 pumps (2ml) twice daily or as directed by a veterinarian.
Administer orally. Enisyl - F® is extremely tasty and is easily accepted by most cats. It can be applied directly in the mouth, on the nose or on the paws where it can be licked off. Alternatively, you may mix and offer at meal time. Replace the cap securely on the tip of the pump after each use. Each press of the pump delivers 1ml (1 g) of paste.
Store in a cool, dry place.